Information We Collect Through the Sites
• Online Purchases and Other Financial Transactions. When you make a purchase or engage in any other financial transaction on one of our Sites, you will be asked to provide information necessary to facilitate the transaction, such as your credit card or debit card number, associated security code, telephone number, billing address, email address, and shipping address.
• Sign-Up for Emails, Newsletters or Other Correspondence. If you sign up on one of our Sites to receive email communications, newsletters, or other correspondence from us, you may be asked to provide us with your name, email address, and/or mailing address, along with other information related to your subscription or correspondence.
• Interactive Forums. You and other users may be allowed to post comments and other content on certain portions of our Sites, such as on a discussion board, blog or other interactive forum. We may collect any information that you or another user posts about you on one of our Sites, including personal information about you, and it may be available to all users who have access to the Site. Please keep this in mind when considering what information to post to our Sites.
• Social Sign-In. Our Sites may incorporate functionality enabling you to sign-on using your login information from a social networking platform, in lieu of creating a new login account specifically for the Site. If we incorporate such functionality and you use it to sign into any of our Sites, we may collect information about you from the social networking platform, such as your list of friends, “likes,” and interests, as well as your contact information.
• Usage Data. When you use or access any of our Sites, we may collect certain usage data generated by your activities on the Sites, including your purchasing history, pages viewed, number of bytes transferred, hyperlinks clicked, and other actions you take on our Sites. Each of our Sites may also track the URL that you visited before you come to the Site, the URL to which you next go, and your Internet Protocol (IP) address or mobile device identifier.
• Location Data. Some of our Sites may collect information about your location, such as the approximate location of your IP address. Unless you provide us with your permission, this location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you.
• Third-Party Integrated Services. We may incorporate third-party ads and other third-party content on our Sites, and integrate other third-party offerings into the Sites, enabling certain such third parties to collect information about you or your online activities across other websites and over time through your use of our Sites. Any information collected through such integrated technologies is collected directly by these third parties for use by such third parties and other authorized parties, subject to the privacy policies of those other parties.
• Online Inquiries and Correspondence. When you submit an inquiry or otherwise correspond through one of our Sites, you may be asked to provide your name, email address, and/or other personal information to us.
We may keep indefinitely the information about you collected through our Sites.
How We Use Information Collected Through Our Sites
We may use information about you collected through our Sites for a variety of commercial purposes.
Without limitation, we may use such information to:
• administer and improve our Sites and businesses;
• promote our products and services to you, as well as the products and services of our affiliates;
• promote (and enable the promotion of) third-party products and services to you that we think you may find of interest;
• deliver email communications, newsletters, and other correspondence to which you subscribe;
• communicate with you about our contests, sweepstakes and other promotions;
• conduct other marketing activities;
• communicate with you regarding your membership in one of our programs and facilitate the functioning of our programs; and
• respond to your inquiries and other correspondence, or request that you provide feedback to us.
When Information We Collect Through Our Sites May Be Disclosed to Third Parties
We disclose to third parties the personal (or other) information collected about you through any of our Sites either (i) when we have your permission to do so or (ii) in any of the following situations (without your permission):
• We may disclose the information collected about you to our third-party contractors and partners in connection with their performing services or other activities in support of the Sites and/or our businesses, or their completing or confirming on our behalf a transaction or series of transactions that you conduct with us.
• As noted above, information about you collected by third-party ads, content or technologies integrated with any of our Sites may be disclosed to such third parties.
• We may disclose the results of aggregated data about you and other users of our Sites without restriction. In these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to personally identify you.
• We may disclose information about you to the government or to other third parties to comply with the law, applicable regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders, subpoenas or other legal process, such as in connection with suspected illegal activity associated with any of the Sites or our business. We reserve the right to release information collected through any of the Sites to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, deem necessary or appropriate.
Security Measures for Information Collected Through Our Sites
To help protect the privacy of information collected through our Sites, we employ security measures that are intended to be consistent with industry best practices. In addition, we take commercially reasonable steps to store such information with the objective of protecting such data against unauthorized access. Notwithstanding the foregoing, please be aware that our Sites are operated on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, experience breaches of security or other problems beyond our control and that may compromise the security of information collected about you.
How to Correct or Update Information About You Collected Through Our Sites
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
At this time, our Sites do not support “Do Not Track” preferences that may be available in your browser for letting websites know that you do not want them collecting certain kinds of information. Specifically, if you turn on the Do Not Track setting on your browser, our Sites are not currently capable of following whatever Do Not Track preferences you set. For more information about Do Not Track, visit donottrack.us.
Transfer of Data from Outside the United States
If you use any of our Sites from outside of the United States, information that we collect about you through the Site will be transferred to servers inside the United States and maintained indefinitely. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of data about you into the United States, as well as the processing of such data in the United States.
Privacy Policies of any Linked Websites or Other Parties
Your California Privacy Rights
From time to time, we may share information collected about you with our affiliates and/or other third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Under California law, a California resident with whom we have an established relationship has the right to request certain information with respect to the types of personal information that we have shared with third parties for these purposes, and the identities of those third parties, within the immediately preceding calendar year, subject to certain exceptions. All requests for such information must be in writing and sent to us at CaliforniaPrivacyRights@osipet.com
• Emailing us at email@example.com; or